FDA CONTEC Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen meter SpO2 Heart Rate Monitor
UPC Number: 368817439551
-The Pulse Oximeter is a portable equipment adopting advanced technology, it mainly checks SpO2 and PR value through the finger, which provides advanced, non-invasive and scientific means for quantitative measurement of oxygen saturation.
-It is a medical device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (as opposed to measuring oxygen saturation directly through a blood sample) and changes in blood volume in the skin, producing a photoplethysmograph. This portable, battery-operated pulse oximeter also displays the heart rate.
-It applicable for use in plateau area, community healthcare, oxygen bar, Fitness clubs, physical training room, family and medical institution, etc.
1) Can measure SpO2 and Pulse Rate accurately
2) SpO2 and Pulse Rate display, Pulse Rate waveform and bar graph display
3) Battery voltage low indication
4) Four directions and six modes
5) Screen brightness adjustable, which allows you to read in the dark or bright light.
6) Shut off automatically when no signal so that avoid unnecessary battery drain.
7) Small & easy carry
8) With Anti-Lost rope
9) Color: Blue, Purple, gray, pink And Green
SpO2 measurement range: 0%~100%
Accuracy: 70%~100%: ±2%
PR measurement range: 300 bpm~250 bpm
Accuracy: ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
PR: 1 bpm
Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2%, whichever is greater.
Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition
of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%.
Working current: 30mA
Power supply: two “AAA” batteries
Safety classification: type BF applied part
- Included in the box: Package: 1 X pulse oximeter (Batteries not included) 1 X lanyard 1 X user Manual